Are you in search of the best controller for Call of Duty: Mobile? In this article, we explain in detail which are currently the best performing controllers for this game.
If you like the adrenaline of shooting, explosions, and driving war vehicles like ATVs, Tactical Rovers, Tanks, or even Helicopters, then Call of Duty: Mobile is definitely the game you must try out.
These days mobile games are becoming more and more prevalent, as not everybody can afford a dedicated gaming computer. Also in the last few years, the mobile gaming community has substantially increased and so caught the attention of several big game development companies.
This has incentivized big corporations to enter into the mobile gaming niche, and as a result, we see increasingly more high-quality games also being released for mobile devices.
Why to use controller for Call of Duty Mobile?
I can tell you from personal experience that playing this game with a controller instead of on-screen controls is a whole new world. If you haven’t tried it yet I am sure you will be amazed. There are several main advantages of using a controller:
- Your view is not being blocked by your fingers. You can fully enjoy the game on the entire screen of your phone.
- If you are used to gaming on consoles it will feel very natural to you.
- With a controller your response time will be faster and more accurate
Some people would argue that aiming with screen controls is more precise. While that is true to some extent given time and practice you will be able to achieve similar precision also with a controller.
I have prepared a graphic presentation of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile. Here, we evaluated the controllers based on several characteristics, such as comfort, button layout, battery life, and connectivity.
From that, we determined the overall quality of the controller. However, keep in mind that the final score does not take the price into the account. Therefore budget controllers might not perform as well as high-end devices.
Hope you find this chart helpful and something that will make your final decision much easier.
Which are the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile?
PlayStation 5 Dualsense
PlayStation 5 Dualsense is a top choice among wireless controllers. You might be concerned about whether it is compatible with your phone. To make it clear, the Dualsense controller is compatible with Android phones. All you need to do is just pair the two through a Bluetooth connection and that's it.
PlayStation 5 Dualsense feature a really cool design. It includes the standard PlayStation button layout. The controller is nicely shaped with rounded corners. It feels very comfy in the hand and is very easy to hold, even after hours of gaming.
The controller features so many cool stuff. For instance, there is a built-in microphone and headset jack. This means that now you can chat with your friends while gaming. Additionally, Dualsense features Adaptive triggers. This means that the force required to pull the trigger can change depending on what’s happening in the game.
In my opinion, this is the controller that will take your gaming to the next level. It is one of a kind, so be sure to check it out as it is definitely one of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Haptic feedback** - Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.
- Adaptive triggers** - Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.
- Built-in microphone and headset jack - Chat with friends online*** using the built-in microphone or by connecting a headset to the 3.5mm jack. Easily switch voice capture on and off at a moment's notice with the dedicated mute button. ***Internet and account for PlayStation Network required.
- (Playback Language)
Last update on 2022-07-10
Backbone One: Best iOS controller for Call of Duty: Mobile
Backbone One is another great example of a quality gaming controller. This one is specifically designed for iOS, so you must have an Apple iPhone if you want to use it.
In terms of looks, Backbone One is very similar to Razer Kishi. It gives that Nintendo Switch vibes, which is really cool if you are a fan of that type of controller. It is really easy to set it up too. You simply insert your iPhone into the middle of the controller and then connect it through the Lightning port. This ensures lower latency and is much better than what you’ll get from Bluetooth connections.
The controller has nicely rounded edges, so it fits naturally into the hand and ensures maximum comfort. Backbone One also allows you to game anywhere. It is easily portable and cordless. You also don't need to charge the controller, since it does not have a battery. Instead, it uses the power from your iPhone. However, the power consumption is minimal, ensuring long gaming sessions.
Bring your gaming to the next level with one of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- PLAY ANY CONTROLLER SUPPORTED GAMES: Responsive analog triggers, tactile buttons, and clickable thumbsticks for the ultimate mobile gaming experience
- LOWEST LATENCY, PASS-THROUGH CHARGING & 3.5MM HEADSET JACK: Connects to your iPhone's Lightning port for ultra-responsive gameplay. Charge and use your favorite headset while you play
- WORKS WITH ANY IPHONE: Compatible with the latest iPhones. Adapter included for better experience on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
- BACKBONE+ FREE TRIAL INCLUDED: Get access to exclusive perks and the Backbone app, which serves as a hub for all your games, recommends new games, connect with friends, screen record, play on any screen, and more. The Backbone can still be used as a gaming controller without Backbone+
- XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE: Get 1 Month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with purchase of Backbone (code issued digitally during product set up). New Xbox Game Pass members only. Then $14.99/month after offer ends. Subscription continues automatically
Last update on 2022-09-26
PlayStation 4 DualShock Controller
I am sure many of you are familiar with PlayStation 4 DualShock controller. But did you know you can pair it with your Android or iOS device?
Yes, heard right. This is possible because the controller supports Bluetooth connectivity.
There are two main reasons why you would want to choose a DualShock controller over a dedicated phone controller:
- Guaranteed quality and longevity. If you are familiar with this controller, you know you can feel it is well-made as soon as you hold it. It is just the right weight and the plastic housing feels firm and durable.
- If you have ever owned a PS you will be familiar with the design and button placement.
We also have to talk about why it could not be the most optimal choice. Sometimes button mapping of some games is a little awkward. In that case, you would want to remap the buttons but many games do not support this option.
Additionally, full controller functionality is not available in Bluetooth mode. For example, vibration feedback is one feature that you won't experience while being connected to your phone.
I tested this controller with Call of Duty: Mobile and my experience was quite pleasant. The button mapping was fine so the whole gaming experience was quite comfortable and definitely superseded playing the game with on-screen controls.
I recommend this controller in combination with an appropriate phone mount as it is one of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Precision control: The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the Dualshock 4's analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation 4
- Sharing at your fingertips: The addition of the share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button
- New ways to play: Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games
- Charge Efficiently: The Dualshock 4 wireless controller can be easily be recharged by plugging it into your PS4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro USB port
- DualShock 4 Wireless Controller PS4 and PC compatible. Item PS5 compatible only when playing PS4 games.
Last update on 2022-10-27
Xbox Wireless Controller: Great for Android and iOS
This is the latest Xbox controller that was introduced with the Xbox Series X and Series S consoles.
It has a similar design as the previous Xbox One controller but has a slightly smaller body. This makes it more comfortable to hold for people with smaller hands and just as easy to hold if you have larger hands as the previous versions.
Additionally, the plastic housing and triggers are textured, providing a much better grip. Especially if your hands are sweating. Microsoft also introduced a new "Share" button to make sharing of screenshots and recordings easier.
A very nice feature is also a 3.5 mm audio jack that you will find at the bottom of the controller. A convenient feature to enjoy a more immersive gaming experience in case your phone lacks an audio port.
You have two choices for batteries to use in your Xbox Wireless Controller: AA (LR6) batteries, and the rechargeable battery pack of the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit. The latter is recharged via a USB-C port found at the top of the controller. Note that the rechargeable battery pack is not included with the controller and needs to be purchased separately.
Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth technology are supported for wireless gaming on consoles, Windows 10 PCs, Android and iOS phones, and tablets.
Important: This phone DOES NOT include a phone mount. You will need to purchase one separately. Luckily, they are quite cheap and you can get one HERE.
I really recommend this controller in combination with an appropriate phone mount as it is one of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller in Carbon Black, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control during gameplay with battery usage up to 40 hours.
- Stay on target with the hybrid D-pad, textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back-case. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack.
- Connect using the USB-C port for direct plug and play to console or PC. Support for AA batteries is included on the rear.
- Seamlessly capture and share content with the Share button.
- Use Xbox Wireless or Bluetooth to play across Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10/11 devices.
Last update on 2022-10-27
Razer Kishi for Android: Best Android Controller for Call of Duty: Mobile
Razer Kishi is a well-designed controller for mobile gaming. It is fairly similar to Nintendo Switch, which might be helpful for some of you that are already familiar with this type of controller. It features a compact design, which makes the controller easily portable. It is suitable for iOS as well as Android, however, we need to pay attention to buy the right version.
Otherwise, Razer Kishi is an excellent piece of equipment that comfortably sits in the hand. It connects to the phone directly through USB-C port. This is a nice plus since the phone is charging while you're gaming.
The controller features a very intuitive button display so you will quickly get used to it. Among the controls, you will find two clickable analog sticks, four AXBY buttons, navigation buttons, D-pad, triggers, and shoulder buttons.
This is for sure one of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile. It is definitely worth trying it out.
- Universal Mobile Gaming Controller: Designed to bring console-level control to your phone for gaming anywhere
- Cloud and Mobile Gaming: Compatible with leading cloud gaming services including Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Stadia, Amazon Luna, GeForce NOW, & Steam Link; & hundreds of popular mobile games including Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, Brawlhalla, Asphalt 9: Legends, Black Desert Mobile, emulators, & many more.
- Refine Your Aim and Execution: Clickable analog thumbsticks provide greater accuracy and tactile feedback, and the performance buttons and d-pad deliver precision input
- Latency-Free Gameplay: Unlike Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, the controller has zero latency by directly connecting to the device’s charging port
- USB Type C Charging Port: For pass-through charging of your phone or tablet while using the controller
Last update on 2022-10-27
Choosing the best controller for Call of Duty: Mobile is not simple. There are many options on the market to choose from. Firstly you should think about how much you are willing to spend and what kind of design and button placement would fit you best.
If you stay within my list of recommended controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile I am sure you will be more than satisfied. Wish you happy gaming ?.
PEOPLE ALSO LIKE
- Best Gaming Phones for Call of Duty: Mobile
- 5 Best Tablets for Call of Duty: Mobile
- Best Controllers for Mobile Legends
- 5 Best Tablets for Clash of Clans
- Best VPNs for PUBG
Profession: Freelance Photographer
Hobbies: Hiking, paragliding, photo editing