5 Best Controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile in 2022 – A Complete Guide
Are you in search of the best controller for Call of Duty: Mobile? In this article, we explain in detail which are currently the best performing controllers for this game.
If you like the adrenaline of shooting, explosions, and driving war vehicles like ATVs, Tactical Rovers, Tanks, or even Helicopters, then Call of Duty: Mobile is definitely the game you must try out.
These days mobile games are becoming more and more prevalent, as not everybody can afford a dedicated gaming computer. Also in the last few years, the mobile gaming community has substantially increased and so caught the attention of several big game development companies.
This has incentivized big corporations to enter into the mobile gaming niche, and as a result, we see increasingly more high-quality games also being released for mobile devices.
The game developer, Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings Ltd, which also has a stake in PUBG’s Bluehole and Fortnite’s Epic Games, has decided to invest fully into its key game franchises “Call of Duty”, “Candy Crush”, “Overwatch”, “Warcraft”, “Hearthstone” and “Diablo”.
Why to use controller for Call of Duty Mobile?
I can tell you from personal experience that playing this game with a controller instead of on-screen controls is a whole new world. If you haven’t tried it yet I am sure you will be amazed. There are several main advantages of using a controller:
- Your view is not being blocked by your fingers. You can fully enjoy the game on the entire screen of your phone.
- If you are used to gaming on consoles it will feel very natural to you.
- With a controller your response time will be faster and more accurate
Some people would argue that aiming with screen controls is more precise. While that is true to some extent given time and practice you will be able to achieve similar precision also with a controller.
Which are the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile?
PlayStation 5 Dualsense
PlayStation 5 Dualsense is a top choice among wireless controllers. You might be concerned about whether it is compatible with your phone. To make it clear, the Dualsense controller is compatible with Android phones. All you need to do is just pair the two through a Bluetooth connection and that’s it.
PlayStation 5 Dualsense feature a really cool design. It includes the standard PlayStation button layout. The controller is nicely shaped with rounded corners. It feels very comfy in the hand and is very easy to hold, even after hours of gaming.
The controller features so many cool stuff. For instance, there is a built-in microphone and headset jack. This means that now you can chat with your friends while gaming. Additionally, Dualsense features Adaptive triggers. This means that the force required to pull the trigger can change depending on what’s happening in the game.
In my opinion, this is the controller that will take your gaming to the next level. It is one of a kind, so be sure to check it out as it is definitely one of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile.
YouTube: please specify correct url
- Haptic feedback** – Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons.
- Adaptive triggers** – Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions.
- Built-in microphone and headset jack – Chat with friends online*** using the built-in microphone or by connecting a headset to the 3.5mm jack. Easily switch voice capture on and off at a moment’s notice with the dedicated mute button. ***Internet and account for PlayStation Network required.
- (Playback Language)
Last update on 2022-07-10
Backbone One: Best iOS controller for Call of Duty: Mobile
Backbone One is another great example of a quality gaming controller. This one is specifically designed for iOS, so you must have an Apple iPhone if you want to use it.
In terms of looks, Backbone One is very similar to Razer Kishi. It gives that Nintendo Switch vibes, which is really cool if you are a fan of that type of controller. It is really easy to set it up too. You simply insert your iPhone into the middle of the controller and then connect it through the Lightning port. This ensures lower latency and is much better than what you’ll get from Bluetooth connections.
The controller has nicely rounded edges, so it fits naturally into the hand and ensures maximum comfort. Backbone One also allows you to game anywhere. It is easily portable and cordless. You also don’t need to charge the controller, since it does not have a battery. Instead, it uses the power from your iPhone. However, the power consumption is minimal, ensuring long gaming sessions.
Bring your gaming to the next level with one of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- PLAY ANY CONTROLLER SUPPORTED GAMES: Responsive analog triggers, tactile buttons, and clickable thumbsticks for the ultimate mobile gaming experience
- LOWEST LATENCY, PASS-THROUGH CHARGING & 3.5MM HEADSET JACK: Connects to your iPhone’s Lightning port for ultra-responsive gameplay. Charge and use your favorite headset while you play
- WORKS WITH ANY IPHONE: Compatible with the latest iPhones. Adapter included for better experience on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max
- BACKBONE+ FREE TRIAL INCLUDED: Get access to exclusive perks and the Backbone app, which serves as a hub for all your games, recommends new games, connect with friends, screen record, play on any screen, and more. The Backbone can still be used as a gaming controller without Backbone+
- XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE: Get 1 Month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with purchase of Backbone (code issued digitally during product set up). New Xbox Game Pass members only. Then $14.99/month after offer ends. Subscription continues automatically
Last update on 2022-09-26
PlayStation 4 DualShock Controller
I am sure many of you are familiar with PlayStation 4 DualShock controller. But did you know you can pair it with your Android or iOS device?
Yes, heard right. This is possible because the controller supports Bluetooth connectivity.
There are two main reasons why you would want to choose a DualShock controller over a dedicated phone controller:
- Guaranteed quality and longevity. If you are familiar with this controller, you know you can feel it is well-made as soon as you hold it. It is just the right weight and the plastic housing feels firm and durable.
- If you have ever owned a PS you will be familiar with the design and button placement.
We also have to talk about why it could not be the most optimal choice. Sometimes button mapping of some games is a little awkward. In that case, you would want to remap the buttons but many games do not support this option.
Additionally, full controller functionality is not available in Bluetooth mode. For example, vibration feedback is one feature that you won’t experience while being connected to your phone.
I tested this controller with Call of Duty: Mobile and my experience was quite pleasant. The button mapping was fine so the whole gaming experience was quite comfortable and definitely superseded playing the game with on-screen controls.
I recommend this controller in combination with an appropriate phone mount as it is one of the best controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile.
YouTube: please specify correct url
- Precision control: The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the Dualshock 4’s analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation 4
- Sharing at your fingertips: The addition of the share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button
- New ways to play: Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games
- Charge Efficiently: The Dualshock 4 wireless controller can be easily be recharged by plugging it into your PS4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro USB port
- DualShock 4 Wireless Controller PS4 and PC compatible. Item PS5 compatible only when playing PS4 games.
Last update on 2022-10-27
Choosing the best controller for Call of Duty: Mobile is not simple. There are many options on the market to choose from. Firstly you should think about how much you are willing to spend and what kind of design and button placement would fit you best.
If you stay within my list of recommended controllers for Call of Duty: Mobile I am sure you will be more than satisfied. Wish you happy gaming ?.