What video camera equipment and lens does Jonna Jinton use?
I’m a big fan of Jonna Jinton’s photography and also her warm personality. She is one of those people who just radiate love and make this world a better place. I’ve discovered Jonna in 2017, and since then I’ve been a big fan of hers. She inspired me to buy a camera and start doing photography and filmmaking myself. Thanks to her, I’m now able to produce beautiful photos of my own and share them with people all around the globe.
When I decided to embark on a journey to become a photographer, the first question I had, was what camera equipment should I buy to start out. My reasoning was, why should I spend all the time wondering what to buy when I can just buy the same camera equipment Jonna Jinton uses. I loved her work and I knew I want to do a similar type of photography, so the answer was clear to me. With that, I decided to buy all the equipment Jonna uses, and before you know it, I was on my photographers journey.
It took me some time to figure out what video camera gear Jonna Jinton uses. I watched all her videos, paying close attention to her camera equipment. It wasn’t easy as Jonna never disclosed what gear she uses, but with some effort, I finally got all the equipment down! In order to save you Jonna fans some time, I’ve decided to write an article about what video camera equipment and lenses Jonna Jinton uses. Hope this saves you some time and puts you on this wonderful journey of photography and filmmaking.
What video camera does Jonna Jinton use?
Jonna Jinton’s main video camera is Nikon Z6 FX Mirrorless Camera. Nikon has always been praised as the best camera for landscape photography, so it seems Jonna definitely did some research before her purchase ☺️. It is a full-frame camera, meaning it does not have a crop factor. This allows the camera sensor to capture a wider field of view, therefore this camera is great for landscape photography. Again we need to give it up to Jonna, she definitely knew what she was buying ?.
- Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera - EN-EL15b Rechargeable Battery - MH-25a Battery Charger - UC-E24 USB Cable - HDMI/USB Cable Clip - BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap - AN-DC19 Strap - BF-N1 Body Cap - DK-29 Rubber Eyecup - Nikon 1 Year Warranty - Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ
- Product Series: Nikon Z6
- Color: Black
- Lens Mount: Nikon Z
- Lens Included: Without Lens
What wide lens does Jonna Jinton use for landscape photography?
A wide lens is a lens with a short focal length. Wide-angle lenses are basically any lens with a field of view wider than a
standard lens. On a 35mm film camera or full-frame digital, this is any lens with a focal length of 35mm or shorter. Wide-angle lenses are great when you need to take in a lot of a scene, that is why Jonna chose the NIKON NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S. It is a fast prime lens with a fixed short focal length, making a perfect lens for landscape photography.
- Package Dimensions: 22.86 H x 11.68 L x 14.22 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.82 kilograms
- Powered by an ultra-quiet stepping motor
- Country of Origin : China
What lens does Jonna Jinton use for video filming?
Jonna uses NIKON NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S standard prime lens for filmmaking. This is a very common choice because a focal length of 50mm resembles our human eye, and it has been used in the filming industry for decades.
- Fast 50mm prime for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance, extreme sharpness and virtually zero distortion
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Beautiful bokeh and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by Z cameras
What video camera does Jonna Jinton use for vlogging?
For vlogging, Jonna Jinton uses a point-and-shoot camera Sony RX100 VII Premium. The camera is light and this allows her to easily carry it around when she is vlogging. The camera also has a flip screen, which makes the camera ideal for shooting videos of yourself. While the camera is small and compact, its video quality should not be underestimated.
- 20. 1MP 1. 0 Type stacked CMOS sensor, Zeiss Vario Sonnar T 24 200 millimeter F2. 8 F4. 5 large aperture high magnification zoom lens
- 0. 02 sec. High AF speed, 357 point focal plane Phase detection AF and 425 point contrast detection AF
- Up to 20 fps blackout free shooting, using up to 60 times/sec. AF/AE calculations. Diopter Adjustment: -4.0 to +3.0 m-1. Operating Temperature- 0 degrees C.- +40 degrees C. / 32 degrees F. - 104 degrees F
- AI based real time tracking for stills and movies, and touch tracking. Real time eye AF for human (stills and movies), and for animal (stills only)
- 4K video with us log3 and Interval Shooting. Microphone jack and vertical position data recording. Active mode image stabilization in 4K video recording, and Movie Edit add on compatible
What camera equipment does Jonna Jinon use?
What tripod does Jonna Jinton use?
Figuring out what tripod Jonna uses was a tricky one, but I think I got it right. Jonna Jinton uses the Manfrotto MK290LTA3-3WUS aluminum tripod. This is basically the only item I didn’t copy from Jonna.
- Premium Italian design
- Adjustable aluminum Leg Locks
- 2 leg angle settings
- Foldable Aluminum 3 way head
I’ve decided to go for the Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO Carbon tripod, as it is much lighter and moving around is much easier. I chose this one because I travel a lot and the low weight is very important for me.
- Load Capacity: 22.1 lb
- Maximum Height: 64.6" / Minimum Height: 3.5"
- Dedicated to professional macro photographers
- 90-degree column mechanism built into the top casting
I hope all of you found this article helpful. I wish you a beautiful start on the magical journey to photography and filmmaking ?.