Punishing Gray Raven is a mobile action role-playing game and was officially released globally on July 16, 2021. The game is developed and published by Kuro Game. In this article, we will list what are the Punishing Gray Raven system Requirements officially recommended by the game developer, Kuro Games.
If you would like to know which are the best phones for playing Punishing Gray Raven then be sure to check our previous article on the Best Phones for Punishing Gray Raven.
Here is a link to the official site Punishing Gray Raven site, where you can learn more about the game and download it.
The game can also be installed via Google Play at this link.
Punishing Gray Raven Phone System Requirements
Punishing Gray Raven is a relatively new game and it requires a phone that can handle rendering complex graphic images. Below you can find the minimum and recommend Android and iPhone Phone Specs.
We will cover all the important Punishing Gray Raven system Requirements a phone needs to have in order to run the games smoothly. The most important components we need to consider are CPU, OS, RAM Memory & Storage.
Punishing Gray Raven MINIMUM ANDROID Phone System Requirements
- CPU or above:
- Qualcomm: SnapDragon 660
- Huawei: Kirin 710
- Samsung: Exynos 8895
- MediaTek: Helio X30
- Memory – 3GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 and above
- Storage – 4GB space
Punishing Gray Raven RECOMMENDED ANDROID Phone System Requirements
- Qualcomm: SD 855 Plus, SD 855, SD 845, SD 835, SD 821, SD 820, SD 730, SD 712, SD 710, SD 675, SD 670, SD 665
- Huawei: Kirin 990, Kirin 980, Kirin 970, Kirin 960, Kirin 810
- Samsung: Exynos 9825, Exynos 9820, Exynos 9810
- MediaTek: Helio G90, Helio P90
- Memory – 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 8.1 and above
- Storage – 8GB space
Punishing Gray Raven RECOMMENDED IPHONE or IPAD System Requirements
With Apple devices, it is even much simpler as developers published a list of compatible devices.
- iPhone 8+
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro (2nd Generation) 12.9 inches
- iPad Pro (2nd Generation) 10.5 inches
- iPad Pro (3rd Generation) 11 inches
- iPad Pro (3rd Generation) 12.9 inches
- iPad Pro (4th Generation) 11 inches
- iPad Pro (4th Generation) 12.9 inches
Some less powerful iPhones will still be able to run the game, but the gaming experience may not be as smooth as with officially supported devices. Please note that your device will require iOS 9.0 or later.
I hope you found our article helpful. As long as you make sure the phone you buy has at least the minimum requirements we have mentioned above, you should be fine. When in doubt you can read out article on the Best Phones for Punishing Gray Raven, where we’ve selected 5 phones that are best suited for playing PGR. Have fun gaming!
People also like
- Best Phones for Punishing Gray Raven
- Best Phones for Genshin Impact
- Best Tablets for Genshin Impact
- Best Gaming Phones for Call of Duty
- Best Phones for Mobile Legends
Profession: Movie Director & Passionate Photographer
Hobbies: Golf, Tennis, Hiking