These days almost anyone can have access to the stock market and make trades. Trading platforms are becoming simpler and more user-friendly to navigate through than ever before. This allows users to make trades from devices like tablets or phones. In this article, we will look at the best tablets for stock trading and give our point of view on what we think is the best budget and recommended pick.
The benefit of using a tablet is that a tablet is much more practical to transport and handle compared to a computer. A fully diversified portfolio usually consists of more than 20 stocks that need to be constantly monitored. No matter the frequency of your trades, a good stock trader or investor should always keep track of the stock price movements and news related to them. A good tablet allows you to do just that, keep yourself updated on the stock prices and news, no matter where you are.
Also, a tablet is bigger than a smartphone, so it allows its user to see stock charts better. Tablets compared to phones are much more practical for technical traders, as technical analysis usually needs better chart visibility. In the following paragraphs, we will describe 5 tablets that have all the required technical features for stock trading. The following specifications have been given more weight while making the decision: processing power, battery life, app support, and multitasking abilities.
TOP RECOMMENDED TABLETS FOR STOCK TRADING
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 - Best Affordable tablet for Stock Trading
Many of you might be leaning towards Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 because of its affordable price. To be completely honest, if I was to be limited to my budget, this would definitely be my final choice. The level of performance and quality you get for the price is just mind-boggling.
Galaxy Tab A7 is a really nice tablet that is very easy to set up. Although, it is more aimed towards entertainment use rather than work. However, it will still do good at any task. Maybe not as good as high-end tablets, but it will be sufficient for most jobs.
The tablet has some really cool features, such as the size of the display and resolution. The tablet also has a very good and reliable battery that can last pretty long, depending on the use of course. But it is able to last throughout the day with no problem.
However, some tradeoffs are to be expected. This is a budget tablet after all. So the two major cons are RAM and camera. The tablet only has 3GB of RAM which might not be enough for more complex tasks, like gaming. Still, the amount of RAM should not cause you too many issues when it comes to performance. Additionally, the camera quality is not the best. Nevertheless, it is there if you ever need to use it.
In the end, this still is a very good choice when it comes to tablets. You really get a lot out of this product, especially when you look at the price. I'm am sure you will find great use for it. Therefore, I believe this is one of the best tablets for Stock Trading.
- 10.4" TFT display with (2000 x 1200) Resolution, Stream and browse on a ultra-widescreen display designed to bring your content to life without weighing you do, Qualcomm Adreno 610 Graphics
- 3GB RAM, MicroSD card slot to allow you easily expand your tablet's memory up to 1TB, 64GB SSD Storage, Color: Gray
- Powered by Eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, Enhanced quad speaker system fills your room with Dolby Atmos surround sound, putting you in the center of the action during your favorite music, movies and shows
- 7,040mAh Enhanced battery includes a fast-charging USB-C port that quickly gets you back to 100 percent, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm Audio, 1 x USB Type-C, Take photos and videos with the 5MP rear camera and the 8MP front-facing camera
Last update on 2021-12-21
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 - Best Recommended tablet for Stock Trading
Similar to the phone S series the Galaxy Tab S7 is the flagship among Samsung tablets. In fact, it is one of the most powerful and versatile tablets on the market.
The 11-inch screen is absolutely beautiful and a joy to work with. It is just the right size for me. Those of you who may want a larger screen should consider the S7 Plus.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 865+ and coupled with 6 or 8 GB RAM. The hardware specs tell you this tablet will absolutely crush any task you throw at it. It is a great multipurpose tablet and most definitely also suitable for Stock Trading.
This tablet can be used for work too. In combination with a Bluetooth keyboard, it can basically turn into a small but very capable laptop. On the good side, it is still small and thin enough that it is much more portable than a classic laptop. You basically get PC performance with tablet portability.
The included S-pen performs great. The pressure detection feature is very accurate and the pen itself does not slip on the screen. So it is great also for digital art. Additionally, the S-pen shortcuts can be very handy.
This bundle includes a Bluetooth keyboard case which I absolutely love. If you are able to stretch your wallet this much I am sure you will be extremely happy with the decision.
It is perfect for entertainment as well as serious work and is, in my opinion, one of the best tablets for Stock Trading.
- PC PERFORMANCE. TABLET PORTABILITY: Transform your tablet into a PC experience with DeX mode and the optional keyboard(1) with expanded trackpad. *(1)Sold separately.
- REDESIGNED S PEN INCLUDED: With improved 9ms pen latency, the redesigned S Pen can control presentations, take notes and mark up papers effortlessly.
- SIMPLE SETUP: Start typing in a flash thanks to intuitive pogo pin connectors that simplify installation of the Galaxy Tab S7+ Book Cover Keyboard. Customize the exact angle of the screen by positioning the magnetized back cover, now designed with a free angle hinge.
- GREATER FOR ON-THE-GO: The sleek, lightweight design of the Galaxy Tab S7+ Book Cover Keyboard enhances the device’s portability without sacrificing its protection. Grab your covered tablet on the way out the door and feel confident that both the screen and back of the tablet will be protected. The cover also secures the S Pen, which attaches magnetically to the back of the tablet and charges when docked.
Last update on 2021-12-21
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro is one of Lenovo's thinnest and most powerful Android tablets. It's vivid 2K display and enhanced audio makes it an excellent multipurpose tablet.
The tablet's screen is 11.5" with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 OLED pixels. It provides vivid, realistic images with sharper contrasts, dazzling brightness, and a remarkable color palette.
The tablet is powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon 730G Octa-Core Processor (8 x Kryo 470 CPU, up to 2.2 GHz). This is one of the best processors you will find on Android devices and therefore you can be confident, that the tablet will run even the most demanding applications. The chip’s new power-efficient architecture allows the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro to run for 15 hours on a full charge.
This table comes with accessories like a responsive keyboard and Lenovo Precision Pen 2. This lets you do ever the most demanding tasks while on the go:).
In my own personal opinion, this is definitely one of the best tablets for Stock Trading. I promise you, It won't let you down.
Last update on 2021-12-21
Apple iPad Air
Apple iPad Air is a high-performance tablet that you will have no problem using for all sorts of purposes. It can be used for entertainment, or any work-related activities. Therefore, it is for sure one of the best tablets for Stock Trading.
As you would expect from any Apple device, the design of the tablet does not disappoint and the build quality is excellent. A14 Bionic chipset paired with 4 GB of RAM and highly integrated iOS make the user experience very responsive. Tasks will run smoothly and no app will pose a problem. You will even be able to play games at the highest graphic settings at a very high frame rate.
Additionally using this device with the Pencil feels very intuitive and flawless which is perfect for taking handwritten notes or drawing. If you like Apple as a brand or just want an amazingly fast tablet you will not be disappointed with this one.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
Last update on 2021-12-21
Apple iPad Pro
Apple iPad Pro is another great high-end and high-performance tablet that is more than capable of running difficult tasks. You can buy one with 8 or 16 GB of RAM, depending on how much internal storage you need. You will likely not notice the difference in performance though unless you run some performance benchmark tests.
You can get one with an 11 or 12.9-inch display, depending on your preferences. It is the lightest and the fastest iPad Pro yet. The battery life is also excellent and comes with a 20 W fast charger. Overall, I would say that this is definitely one of the best tablets for Stock Trading. It can be used for entertainment and work in general.
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Stunning 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi
Last update on 2021-12-21
BEST TABLET FOR STOCK TRADING – CONCLUSION
Choosing a tablet that will give you a great experience is a lot like choosing a phone. You first need to know for what purpose you will use the tablet, then you can look at specifications that are best suited for the task. In the case of stock trading tablets, the following specifications should be considered: processing power, battery life, app support, and multitasking abilities.
Any tablet from our list will do the job, but it is well known that tablets tend to get a little “slower” over time, so picking a tablet that offers above the average performance can add years to your tablet before you need to go out and buy a new one.
People also like
- Best Phones for Punishing Gray Raven
- Best Gaming Phones for Call of Duty: Mobile
- Best Phones for Genshin Impact
- Best Phones for SKY Children of the Light
- Best Phones for The Walking Dead: Survivors
Profession: Freelance Photographer
Hobbies: Hiking, paragliding, photo editing