Tablet can be a very useful device. They are one of the best modern-day tools and we can hardly go without them. They are very practical and easy to use. Tablet allows us to be creative and get a lot of work done. In this article, we will talk about the best tablet for Cricut Design Space. So be sure to check out our full guide and get the best tablet in the business.
So for those who don’t know, Cricut Design Space is a program that allows you to browse pre-designed projects and design your own projects. The software is compatible with laptops, PCs, smartphones, and of course tablets. You can simply download the program from the App Store or Google Play Store. That is if you are using the software on your tablet or smartphone. However, if you want to use it on your laptop then you will find it on the Cricut website.
Using this software on a tablet has some advantages. The program is more intuitive and comfortable to use. People normally prefer touchscreen displays, which make the whole experience of using the software much more enjoyable. This also makes it easier to use as we can pair our tablet with a digital pen.
Now let’s get back to the main question. What is the best tablet for Cricut Design Space? A good question that we will be answering today. Below you will find a tablet with the top five tablets for this program. They are all viable options. However, some are better than others. In the end, it is up to you to decide what you want to go for. Do you want the best of the best, or would you rather stick to a budget? Now, without further ado, let’s check them out!
TOP RECOMMENDED TABLETS FOR CRICUT DESIGN SPACE
Last update on 2021-12-02
I evaluated the tablets based on several factors such as hardware, battery life, display resolution and size, and even customer reports and feedbacks about some potential problems with a particular tablet. All the features were then combined into a single score number which was a basis for my buying decision.
I taught it would be an interesting thing to include in this post as it may help make you a decision as well.
WHAT ARE THE BEST TABLETS FOR CRICUT DESIGN SPACE?
So let’s move to the main question. What is the best tablet for Cricut Design Space? Well, to be completely honest, it very much depends on personal preferences. But don’t get me wrong. There are good tablets and there are some »not so good«. It’s just that some people may prefer some brands to others. Then there’s also the matter of hardware, battery life and of course display. Many people focus on these key factors when buying a new tablet. Luckily, our list features only the best. All the recommended tablets will perform great. So you don’t need to dive too deep into each tablet. You can simply pick one that you like the best.
Now let’s get going and check out the reviews on each tablet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus is really something else when it comes to the field of tablets. It features a premium design and an awesome screen, which make it stand out and place it above its competition in the field of Android tablets.
The best feature of Tab S7 Plus is definitely the improved OLED screen that puts this tablet above the regular Tab S7. Additionally, it also features an awesome refresh rate of 120 Hz, which makes the content look super stunning. The display has a 16:10 aspect ratio with a 2800 x 1752 resolution.
You will find that the tablet itself appears taller and narrower than the iPad. However, it is also thinner and lighter.
The tablet is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus. Now, this is the best processor you will find on Android devices. Generally, the apps will work very smoothly. So you won't have any problems in that department.
Additionally, there are also many accessories available out there that can enhance your experience while using this tablet. One of such is the S Pen of course. Then you also have a Book Cover and the Book Cover Keyboard.
In my own personal opinion, this is definitely the best tablet for Cricut Design Space. So be sure to give it a go. It won't let you down.
- PC PERFORMANCE. TABLET PORTABILITY: Transform your tablet into a PC experience with DeX mode and the optional keyboard¹ with expanded trackpad. (Keyboard sold separately)
- ENTERTAINMENT, UPGRADED: Experience cinematic viewing in your hands with larger edge-to-edge displays, TFT LCD screen and quad speakers tuned by AKG with Dolby Atmos surround sound.
- REDESIGNED S PEN INCLUDED: With improved 9ms pen latency, the redesigned S Pen can control presentations, take notes and mark up papers effortlessly.
- CHANGE THE WAY YOU GAME: Bring console gaming to anywhere a Wi-Fi connection is available with an immersive screen and Bluetooth-enabled controller.
- CHARGE FAST. POWER FOR HOURS: Go for hours on a single charge, and back to 100% with the fast-charging USB-C port. CAPTURE AND CONNECT: Stunning brightness and clarity with the wide 13MP and ultra-wide 5MP dual back, and 8MP front-facing cameras.
Last update on 2021-12-02
Apple iPad Pro - Best Recommended tablet for Cricut Design Space
Apple iPad Pro is another great high-end and high-performance tablet that is more than capable of running difficult tasks. You can buy one with 8 or 16 GB of RAM, depending on how much internal storage you need. You will likely not notice the difference in performance though unless you run some performance benchmark tests.
You can get one with an 11 or 12.9-inch display, depending on your preferences. It is the lightest and the fastest iPad Pro yet. The battery life is also excellent and comes with a 20 W fast charger. Overall, I would say that this is definitely one of the best tablets for Cricut Design Space. It can be used for entertainment and work in general.
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Stunning 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi
Last update on 2021-12-21
Microsoft Surface Go 3
Microsoft Surface Go 3 is a great tablet that was just released not long ago. It comes with preinstalled Windows 11, so working with this tablet might feel very familiar to some of you.
It features a 10.5-inch display, with a 1920 x 1280 resolution. Additionally, you will find that battery is surprisingly good here and can last through the entire day. Another big plus is an amazing built-in Dolby Audio that’s perfect for online classes, music, audiobooks, and your favorite shows.
Moreover, you will have the option of choosing between two versions. One has 4GB of RAM and the other has 8GB. Probably 4GB will be sufficient for most of you. However, if you intend on tackling very complex tasks or heavy gaming, 8GB might be more up your alley.
The tablet is just perefect for every task there is. It is appropriate for everyday use, work, and even gaming. Working with this tablet is very efficient and easy. There are a lot of new tools. Furthermore, the tablet is also optimized for a very accurate digital pen, which can be used for making notes or drawing.
Microsoft Surface Go 3 really comes in handy and can make our lives easier. I would definitely recommend you buy this tablet as it is one of the best tablets for Cricut Design Space.
- The most portable Surface touchscreen 2-in-1. Perfect for your everyday tasks, homework, and play.
- Go-anywhere tablet with laptop productivity for the whole family. Starting at just 1.2 pounds,(4) with high-res 10.5” 220ppi touchscreen, adjustable Kickstand, Surface Pen*, and Type Cover*.
- All-day battery life. Get up to 11 hours (1) of on-the-go power, plus Fast Charging to take you from low to full when you do need to plug in.
- The new, more intuitive Windows. Work, play, and create in the way most natural to you with Windows 11.
- Plug in the accessories you use today with included USB-C port, headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, and MicroSDXC Card Reader.
Last update on 2021-12-22
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro is one of Lenovo's thinnest and most powerful Android tablets. It's vivid 2K display and enhanced audio makes it an excellent multipurpose tablet.
The tablet's screen is 11.5" with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 OLED pixels. It provides vivid, realistic images with sharper contrasts, dazzling brightness, and a remarkable color palette.
The tablet is powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon 730G Octa-Core Processor (8 x Kryo 470 CPU, up to 2.2 GHz). This is one of the best processors you will find on Android devices and therefore you can be confident, that the tablet will run even the most demanding applications. The chip’s new power-efficient architecture allows the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro to run for 15 hours on a full charge.
This table comes with accessories like a responsive keyboard and Lenovo Precision Pen 2. This lets you do ever the most demanding tasks while on the go:).
In my own personal opinion, this is definitely one of the best tablets for Cricut Design Space. I promise you, It won't let you down.
Last update on 2021-12-21
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 - Best affordable tablet for Cricut Design Space
Many of you might be leaning towards Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 because of its affordable price. To be completely honest, if I was to be limited to my budget, this would definitely be my final choice. The level of performance and quality you get for the price is just mind-boggling.
Galaxy Tab A7 is a really nice tablet that is very easy to set up. Although, it is more aimed towards entertainment use rather than work. However, it will still do good at any task. Maybe not as good as high-end tablets, but it will be sufficient for most jobs.
The tablet has some really cool features, such as the size of the display and resolution. The tablet also has a very good and reliable battery that can last pretty long, depending on the use of course. But it is able to last throughout the day with no problem.
However, some tradeoffs are to be expected. This is a budget tablet after all. So the two major cons are RAM and camera. The tablet only has 3GB of RAM which might not be enough for more complex tasks, like gaming. Still, the amount of RAM should not cause you too many issues when it comes to performance. Additionally, the camera quality is not the best. Nevertheless, it is there if you ever need to use it.
In the end, this still is a very good choice when it comes to tablets. You really get a lot out of this product, especially when you look at the price. I'm am sure you will find great use for it. Therefore, I believe this is one of the best tablets for Cricut Design Space.
- 10.4" TFT display with (2000 x 1200) Resolution, Stream and browse on a ultra-widescreen display designed to bring your content to life without weighing you do, Qualcomm Adreno 610 Graphics
- 3GB RAM, MicroSD card slot to allow you easily expand your tablet's memory up to 1TB, 64GB SSD Storage, Color: Gray
- Powered by Eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, Enhanced quad speaker system fills your room with Dolby Atmos surround sound, putting you in the center of the action during your favorite music, movies and shows
- 7,040mAh Enhanced battery includes a fast-charging USB-C port that quickly gets you back to 100 percent, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm Audio, 1 x USB Type-C, Take photos and videos with the 5MP rear camera and the 8MP front-facing camera
Last update on 2021-12-21
BEST TABLET FOR CRICUT DESIGN SPACE – CONCLUSION
Choosing a tablet that will give you the best performance is a lot like choosing a good computer. You need to first look at all the important hardware components. If you want to get the best experience, then the tablet should meet at least recommended requirements for the purposes of your use.
It is well known that tablets tend to get a little “slower” over time. Additionally, mobile apps usually get updated more frequently. So to be on the safe side a good rule of thumb is to pick a tablet that has at least one grade better components than recommended.
With that been said, I believe you are equiped with the necessary knowledge to make the final decision. Remember, any tablet from our list will give you the best performance. So if you stay within our selection of best tablets for Cricut Design Space, you are good and ready to go.
PEOPLE ALSO LIKE
- Best Tablets for Media Consumption
- Top Rated Tablets for Sheet Music
- Best Tablets for Stock Trading
- Which are the Best Tablets for Reading and Web Browsing?
- Best Tablets for Zoom
Profession: Freelance Photographer
Hobbies: Hiking, paragliding, photo editing